Wednesday, February 20, 2008

hmm.. what a day. Lots of things happening in the office. the testing with some other operators can be so troublesome but when you get to finish the work, you are excited to get home! when i reach home, i'll have a rest on a sofa and watch tv. my favourite drama show. sometimes i don't take a bath at all. haha as you know its been raining nowadays and the water? i don't think so you will want to. hahaha i bet it will be freezing~ brrrr~

my cough is still ... you know. i think i have a dry coughin' at the moment (oops sorry for the bad english). I can'tstop cough and at the same time, my stomach is grumbling. My day is so busy that i got angry easily. haha even it is just a joke. i can't take it. maybe it because i'm goin' to have my period? maybe. i hope so. I don't want to have that very bad nightmares i have that before this i did not have my period for few mths sometimes happens about a year. Scary huh? but now since i eat my vitamin e with fish oil tablet (brand: blackmores). It working well. I keep on havin' my period every mth now. hehe. i'm glad.

i want to get gocco print for myself. I found it out when one of the blogger living in Japan with her husbdan( for your info she married to a Japanese man. Cool isn't it?) so she introduce to all other bloggers to have a try. She said we will love it. I love that kind of thing so that i can do something at home other than doodling in moleskine book and joining an art class. hehe. gocco print we can print on fabric too. It will be fun right? :D i need to do something else. And yeah.. i've been so eager to learn how to sew when i saw Lans Jansdotter handbook where we can make our own handmade bag. I check out at one of the tailor shop.. that kind of cloth/fabric cost around $18+ *dies* i don't think i can afford it. i can afford to buy a cheap fabric maybe around $4?! hmm i'm sure i can get extra income.

k.. off to home! =) tata.

No comments: